The Centralized Securities Compensation and Clearence Deposit of the Central Bank of Ecuador is tasked with the custody and administration of securities inscribed in the Public Record of the Stock Market, encouraging the dematerialization of stocks, with which it contributes to the development of the ecuadorian stock market.
- Custody and preservation of physical and dematerialized securities
- Transfer liquidation and registration
- Securities compensation chamber
- Exchange, immobilization and dematerialization of securities.
- Execution of rights service before public and private issuers.
- Electronic registration of the issue of negotiable instruments.
- Register and service of issues of dematerialized securities from public and private institutions.
- Paying agent.